9/28/13

Insanity Week 3!!

WOW!
Do I feel accomplished people!
Three weeks with Shaun T. whoopin' my butt and I am doing it!
Week 3 got a little bit repetitive for me to be honest, by now I have the
workouts memorized, so luckily only 1 more week until
Insanity changes up the pace (and then I know I will be eating those words)!

I watch Glee episodes while I work out to keep myself motivated.
I know, lame, but what can I say, it is a good distraction from the pain
and musical theatre is my favorite, so sue me! 

As I went on a mini-vacay I had to make sure to push myself to get ALL
of my workouts in.  So I did my friday workout before we left, and literally
did my saturday workout at 8 p.m. this evening after having a very
delicious mexican feast.  As you can imagine, my body was hating that decision.
But I felt proud that I got the workouts in even when it was
the last thing I wanted to do on a weekend!

I think Logan was a little happy to have me quite for 40 minutes so
he could watch football uninterrupted! GO BUCKS!


WHOOPS, should have taken off my eye make-up before the workout.  So hott.
I am taking weekly photos of the change in my body so I don't focus
so much on the scale and more on my tone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment