10/6/13

Insanity Week 4! Half way through!

It is the half way point kids! 
I finished week 4 of the Insanity work-out program and I am feeling strong.
Week four was the hardest yet simply because I had family come into town.
Friday and Saturday's workouts were hard to get in but I did it!
Friday I had to workout while my family watched football on the couch right next to me!
Honestly, I would NEVER do that normally, because seriously, fitness
is about balance, not missing out on family time to get in 
a workout.  But this is a little different,
I set a goal to follow the workout plan so I had to do that.

Feeling toned, firm, and fit, the scale is just not my friend on this journey.
I've read a lot of reviews that say to forget about the scale
because its all about the muscle tone but it can still
get discouraging.

I mean really, I have worked out 6 days a week for 4 weeks and it hasn't budged much.
On top of that I have been eating the suggested number of calories by the program and
playing tennis several times a week.
Oh well I am too far in to even think about giving up!

This next week of workouts is a "recovery" week where I still workout
6 days but the workouts are lesser and aimed to help recover the body
before going into the second month of intensified workouts.
The second month workouts are 60-minutes of interval
training (increased from 40) so I am pretty sure I will die, we will see.

Still loving the sense of accomplishment I feel after doing
these crazy workouts.






No comments:

Post a Comment