10/28/13

Insanity Week 7

This was by far the hardest week for me mentally, but no worries I got in all of my workouts!
I've come way too far to miss a workout now.
To put it bluntly I was on my period this week and had
virtually no energy.  I got through monday and tuesdays workouts fine
but wednesday I just wanted to sleep, I had been running a slight fever, and
was feeling like a bloated slug.

Well this is where my amazing husband saved the day.
I said, babe the only way I can do it is if you do it with me, he agreed.
Of course it happened to be the longest workout of the program that day
and he was DRIPPING just a few minutes in, and probably hating me, but
it honestly made me feel good that he knows
how hard insanity actually is now.
He is the only reason I got in all my workouts this week and I love him for it.

Again I just want to throw my scale up against a wall because it doesn't want to budge much
BUT again, i'm loving my stomach muscles so what can you do.
I think girls are just trained to be motivated by the scale which is so messed up, just get over it and be healthy (at least thats what I believe on most days).

My husband had a great idea at the beginning of my Insanity journey to have a physical
reward at the end for myself, nothing too crazy expensive but something nice
I could work for.  Well of course shoes (booties to be exact) were my motivator, and I was going to wait until I was done to buy them but they went on sale (like a lot on sale) last week so I bought them and they are now sitting above my t.v. for my last 2 weeks for motivation.

When in doubt, try a little motivation.



No comments:

Post a Comment