9/10/13

One More...

Sorry for so many food posts right in a row but I couldn't help but
share the recipe from The Bear and I's dinner last night.
It can be found HERE, simply the yummiest enchiladas around.
Remember these are a sweet enchilada not the savory red
enchiladas you might be use to.
Now i left out the cilantro on mine because cilantro tastes
like soap to me.  I did some research recently
and it turns out that some people have a gene
that makes cilantro have this taste, and none other than
the genius Julia Child had this gene and therefore
refused to cook with the herb.
So here is to finding a commonality between
myself and a cooking great!

This recipe is possibly the easiest one I have made in a long time and will
become one of your household favorites I'm sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment