9/9/13

Deliciousness!

My good friend, and fantastic cook Becca Anderson threw me the most
darling bridal shower a few months back and ever since then I have been day dreaming
about the delicious ham and cheese sliders she made for the party! 

Here are some pictures of the darling shower.  Seriously Becca is the Queen of throwing parties
and the best hostess I know!



She also introduced me to the yummiest party drink around,
Trader Joe's sparkling pink lemonade. 

I finally got around to making those delicious sliders for Logan last week
and they did not disappoint.
SO, if you are stumped on an idea for dinner,
or need a delicious idea for for your next party, try these bomb sliders.
You can find them HERE! This lady's blog is fantastic too for all other kinds of recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment