9/21/13

Insanity Week 2

So I did it folks, I made it through week 2 of Insanity.
I have worked out 6 days a week for 2 weeks according to the
Insanity schedule and I have to say I am feeling great!
I have one more workout to do today and I am excited
because this day Shaun is adding in the Insanity Abs Workout
on top of the scheduled "Pure Cardio" workout.
I might die, but I'm excited.
Again not so much difference in the scale (maybe a pound or two,
but I just chalk that up to normal fluctuations), however I
feel and look good!
My husband has even commented on how good my
stomach looks, saying it looks flatter, yipee!
I am seeing more cuts in my abs
that were not there before, and my arms are getting stronger too!
More than anything I feel confident!
There is such a feeling of accomplishment upon completing
an Insanity workout.  
I am seeing this thing through and can't wait to see my body
by the end of the program!

On top of Insanity I am using an app called
"my fitness app" just to track my eating habits.
I try not to be to obsessive about that
but it is interesting to see what I am putting into my body.
According to the Insanity Program's guidelines
someone of my height and weight and BMI should be
consuming 1800-1900 calories a day while
doing the first month of the insanity workout.
So basically I am far from starving.

Definitely an Insanity believer so far! 

word of caution: I started to feel some pain in my left knee this week.  I have had issues with this knee
in the past, but it is feeling good again, had to modify a couple of the moves so I wouldn't
make it any worse.
Wouldn't suggest this program to people with joint problems.

Another flattering after workout shot of me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment