11/25/13

30-Day Shred Level 2/Melbourne Beach Fun

So like I said, the first level of 30-Day Shred proved to be too easy for my taste.
I just wasn't sweating enough or feeling challenged.
So last week I moved up to level 2 and I really enjoyed it.
It was far more challenging and had me working up a good sweat by the end.
I would stick with my assessment so far that 30-Day Shred is great for people who have
not been very active before starting it, and great for people on a time crunch (IE: new mommies).
However it's just not going to be a physical transformation like
Insanity is.  But a great little workout program to get you in the habit
of working out.  I am enjoying it right now as the busy holiday season is
approaching I just don't have as much time to devote to working out.
I mean let's get real, hanging with family and loved ones is SO much better
than getting in a good sweat. So I am glad I have these
short workouts to do for the next month before I start on a more
strict regimen come January.

Speaking of family time, Logan and I got to spend some time 
with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins this weekend.
They rented a beach house in Melbourne, Florida (about 2 hours north of us) and invited us
up for a few days! Boy did we have fun soaking in some rays and playing in the ocean.
I must admit, my 8 month-old cousin Taggert is a real cutie pie, he is darling, don't ya think? 



 Logan skim boarding


My Cousin Kaylee and Aunt Jenna


And here is a nice little slice of heaven to leave you with! 
We are kinda spoiled down here with such lovely weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment