11/10/13

The End of Insanity!!

Today wrapped up my last day of Insanity
That would be 9 weeks of working out 6 days a week! 
I feel so accomplished, and so strong.
I pushed myself to the limit mentally and physically and I DID IT!

Here are my final fit test results
Day 1:  Each exercise is done for 1 minute each
Switch Kicks: 70
Power Jacks: 40
Power Knees : 60
Power Jumps: 20
Globe Jumps: 9
Suicide Jumps: 10
Push-Up Jacks: 14
Low Plank Oblique: 35

Day 63 (today):
Switch Kicks: 125
Power Jacks: 65
Power Knees: 100
Power Jumps: 35
Globe Jumps: 13
Suicide Jumps: 16
Push-Up Jacks: 30
Low Plank Oblique: 70

And of course as promised my picture results, this takes a lot of bravery to post these
for the world to see so be kind :)



Here is to taking a break tomorrow and then starting a new workout journey. 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah girl!! I already know I'm going to be wanting to do Insanity after this baby is born and I'm totally going to be using your blog as inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks girl! Loved the program feel free to shoot me an email if you have questions, when the time comes. Give yourself plenty of recovery time after baby Rhodes arrives!!!

    ReplyDelete