12/8/13

Thanksgiving Extravaganza

The last few weeks have been BUSY! 
They have been so busy in fact that they might explain 
why I am sitting in bed very sick on this lovely sunday morning.
They were well worth it though because they were jam packed with FAMILY.
So while I am confined to my bed I will try to catch up on all of the recent festivities around here.

Let's start with Thanksgiving week.
The Bird clan all came to us this year! How lucky are we?
They were all escaping the record freezing cold in Ohio and New York 
so the 80 degrees and humidity were just what everyone needed.
Roger and Paige rented a house for the week with a pool and private beach access
so we all had a ball!  Even if the weather wasn't as ideal as Logan and I would have hoped for
no one else seemed to mind.

The week included lots of pool and beach time, 
yummy food from all of Logan and I's favorite local spots,
a non-traditional thanksgiving dinner at Texas de Brazil (so fun, because who really wants to cook on a beach vacation anyway? Especially in someone else's kitchen),
an everglades field trip, puppy shopping (no I didn't buy one, not for a few years anyway), and most importantly family time.

I really didn't take enough pics this week but here are a few! 










Thanks again to the best in-laws a girl could have, and for making the week happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment