9/8/16

Zucchini "Ravioli"

I love the weeks in the program where I don't follow a pre-made meal plan because it means I get to get back in touch with my creative side in the kitchen.  I get to take my new eating habits and apply them to real life.  SO I found this great recipe online to curb my Italian craving! It was healthy, easy, delicious, and very pretty! I would totally serve this at a dinner party.
SO here are the deets. I found the recipe HERE and only did a few tweeks to it.  So I halved the recipe for my husband and myself and it was still plenty.  Also, I accidentally bought low-fat ricotta, which is fine, but i'm also not afraid of fats so regular would be just fine as it is only a little bit in this recipe (we used only half a cup).  Also I added 1/4 of a pound of cooked ground beef for some extra protein (you could do ground chicken or turkey too).  Other than that I followed the recipe and it came out fabulous! Here is the pic, hope you enjoy!

                        



No comments:

Post a Comment