8/16/13

Welcome To Miami!

Ok so we live in Fort Lauderdale, but Miami is just a stones throw away.  Thought I would update ya'all on our time so far in Fort Lauderdale, we are loving living by the beach!  Don't get me wrong South Florida can be a little cheesy with all the pastels and what not, but it sure is a blast.  We have a whole list of things we want to do/see before heading back to Utah in January so we are trying to get them done :)
The Bear has never been to Miami before so we thought we would start there.  We headed down there last weekend and it was CROWDED.  Ha I lived in a beach town for 5 years and I have NEVER seen a beach that packed of people. We were glad we went and could experience it but soon traded in Miami Beach for the pool back at our apartment, way more our style.

A little Panorama of Miami Beach, love the teal water. 


I am loving my short hair, but it certainly looks a little scare-crow"ish" when wet, just call me Ray Bolger! 
Notice the Baby SPF 50 next to me at all time.  Ever since living in Russia my skin just doesn't love the sun as much as it use to! 



90 Degrees and Loving It 

Back at the pool, a real Americana kinda day. 


And who wouldn't mind looking at this boy all day??

Next on the list we want to hit the Everglades to see some gators, and we have planned a little getaway to Key West, staying in the cutest historical Bed and Breakfast! Can't wait! 



No comments:

Post a Comment