6/12/14

Pumpkin Muffins

I am experimenting with new fonts people 
so the next few posts might all use different fonts!
I thought I would start off the summer recipes 
with one of my most prized recipes.
Pumpkin Muffins! 
I know I know winter is long gone 
but these are yummy enough to eat all year round!
This is a family recipe, tried and true, that we got from my best friend’s mom when I was about 8 years old.

These are the perfect treat to bring a friend or neighbor, you know, just to spread a little foodie cheer.
So P.J. Stack, wherever you are out there.
Thanks for the best muffin recipe ! 



Preheat oven to 350 degrees


Bread loaves: 1 hour
Big muffins: 22 minutes
Tiny muffins: 13 minutes

MIX:
3 c sugar 
4 eggs
2/3 c water
3 1/2 c flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 cup oil 
1 1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups pumpkin
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. cloves
1/2 tsp. ginger

And that's it folks! The best, all be it unhealthy, muffins in the world! 
Or at least in my recipe book!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment