7/18/13

"Back in Black"...

Up until leaving to serve a full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day I was a regular "blogger".  However, upon returning from Russia I was less than motivated to continue my blogging endeavors so I deleted my blog.  I'm here to say I'M BACK my peeps!  I wanted my  new blog reflect all the changes that have happened to me in the past few years but it ended up turning out very...PINK!! Let's just say it's a lovely blush and I will feel much better about the whole situation.  After all how can a girl who's favorite color is black have a pink blog?? 
The Bear (my husband Logan) and I are currently residing in the dreamy location of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.  We are digging the constant coastal breeze, and living it up in what we consider paradise.
This blog will be a little hodge-podge of everything, because after all that's what I am.  A bit of brutally honest opinions about life and the world I life in, some fashion, lots of food (you've been forewarned), and of course those people I love the very most.
SO STAY TUNED!




No comments:

Post a Comment